Season 4 of Netflix’s “Grace and Frankie” starring Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin will debut globally on January 19. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For 18 – 31 January, 2018 – Top five Digital Original Series in the United States and Average Demand Expressions®:
- “Star Trek: Discovery”, CBS All Access: 59,636,092
- “Stranger Things”, Netflix: 28,160,066
- “Black Mirror”, Netflix: 16,777,876
- “Grace and Frankie”, Netflix: 14,161,384
- “The Grand Tour”, Amazon Video: 13,083,056
Insights from Parrot Analytics:
- Most of the top Digital Original shows are the same as in earlier investigation. The start of “Grace and Frankie’s” fourth season has resulted in having more demand compared to “The Grand Tour” from Amazon Video. The comedy series (with a guest appearance from Lisa Kudrow) ranks fourth in the Digital Original Series chart in the United States.
- Both “Stranger Things” and “Black Mirror” from Netflix had steady demand that was enough to make them the second and third most in-demand series in the last 14 days.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world’s largest audience behavior data sets, the company has developed the world’s only global cross-platform, country-specific audience demand measurement system.
Parrot Analytics captures an unprecedented spectrum of actual audience behavior including video streaming consumption, social media, blogging platforms, file-sharing and peer-to-peer consumption spanning 249 countries. This enables media companies, for the very first time, to understand audience demand for content across all content distribution platforms in all markets around the world.
For more insights visit www.parrotanalytics.com