13 Reasons Why continues to dominate. The conversation around the controversial show is definitely causing viewership. Here are the full insights from Parrot Analytics.
For April 20, 2017 – April 26, 2017 – Top 5 Digital Original Series in the US and Average Demand Expressions™:
- 13 Reasons Why, Netflix: 50,791,235
- Marvel’s Iron Fist, Netflix: 9,258,405
- The Last Kingdom, Netflix: 7,379,220
- Mystery Science Theater 3000, Netflix: 6,923,534
- House Of Cards, Netflix: 6,732,430
Insights from Parrot:
- This week, Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why was the number one title in the top digital original series chart in the United States. The teen drama series had nearly five times more demand than Marvel’s Iron Fist.
- A new title has appeared in the digital original chart this week: Netflix’s Mystery Science Theater 3000 is a revival comedy series with a science-fiction theme that was launched on April 14 with a new cast, including Felicia Day and Patton Oswalt.
- Also, the new season of The Last Kingdom surpassed House of Cards by 10% in demand this week.
Parrot Analytics is a data science company that empowers media companies, brands and agencies to understand global audience demand for television content. Wielding the world’s largest audience behavior data sets, the company has developed the world’s only global cross-platform, country-specific audience demand measurement system. For more insights visit www.parrotanalytics.com